‘Thornbury Larder’ / ‘us’ / ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. ‘You’ refers to the user accessing our website.
The use of our website is subject to the following terms and conditions
- The information contained in the pages of this website is for your general information / use only. Contents may change without notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness of the information found on this website for any particular purpose. We exclude all liabilities for errors and inaccuracies that may be contained in this website, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We also expressly exclude all liabilities on the compatibility, quality or fitness for purpose of any content / goods available on this website, to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Thornbury Larder shall not be liable. Thornbury Larder will not be liable for any losses sustained by, and arising from, the use of our website. This includes, but not limited to, direct /indirect / consequential losses, damages, profit / business / revenue losses or other losses when using Thornbury Larder’s website.
- Our website may include links to other websites and these are provided for information and convenience only. This does not signify that we endorse said websites, and we assume no liability for the content of any linked websites.
- This website contains materials we own or licensed by us, including, but not limited to, text, design, pictures and graphics. Reproduction / distribution is prohibited without permission from Thornbury Larder Ltd. Unauthorised use of our website may be ground for claim and could be a criminal offence.
- Any trademarks reproduced on this website which are not our property are acknowledged.
- The use of this website is subject to the laws of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
www.rawcofood.co.uk is wholly owned and operated by rawCo, the brand name of Thornbury Larder Ltd. Please read these competition Terms and Conditions carefully. Please see the terms and conditions specific to each competition as well as our general terms and conditions below.
General Competitions Terms & Conditions
- Open only to people aged 18 or over (unless otherwise specified), and resident in the UK, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands. Employees of rawCo, Thornbury Larder Ltd, anyone professionally connected with the promotion, and the immediate families of the aforementioned are ineligible.
- rawCo reserves the right to disqualify any entrant to any competition who it considers has used improper technical means to enter.
- The How to Enter instructions form part of the rules. Some competitions may also be featured on social media.
- All entries must be received by the closing date specified.
- No liability will be accepted for entries lost for technical reasons or received after the closing date.
- Winner(s) will be the first correct entr(y)(ies) selected at random from all entries received.
- Where a prize becomes unavailable, rawCo reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferrable. Please check the prize is suitable before entering. There is no cash or prize alternative.
- Prize values are accurate at the time of going to press. rawCo reserves the right to alter the type, format and frequency of all competitions, or any prize at any time, including the right to cancel a competition and cannot be held responsible for technical errors.
- The draw will take place after the closing date and prize winner(s) will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. Please ensure you use a valid email address when entering. A list of prize winners can be obtained by emailing your request to email@example.com. Only winners’ names and counties will be supplied.
- Entries to online competitions must be submitted via our website, www.rawcofood.co.uk. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry signifies acceptance of these rules.
- Promoter: rawCo by Thornbury Larder Ltd. 66 Thornbury Road, London SW2 4DA
2x BBC Good Food Show Tickets [ExCeL Centre London]
- No purchase necessary
- Giveaway valid for UK residents only
- The competitions closes 18:00 GMT Sunday 15th May 2016
- Winners will be randomly selected and notified by Monday 16thMay 2016
- BBC Good Food Show tickets are for general admission to the show either Friday 20th May or Sunday 22nd May ONLY. Tickets are NOT valid for Saturday 21st May.
- BBC Good Food Show Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- BBC Good Food Show Tickets terms and conditions apply – see reverse of ticket.
- BBC Good Food Tickets do not include a seat in the Supertheatre.
- Winners of BBC Good Food Tickets are responsible for arranging their own means of getting to and from the show.
Thornbury Larder Ltd.
Registered Number: 09045063
VAT Number: 202 2473 58